Truro Buzz Secret Nova Scotia Tour Coordinator
Are you an outgoing personality comfortable with leading a group? Do you like to entertain as well as educate? Truro Buzz has an amazing opportunity for you to spend your days exploring the North Shore of Nova Scotia! As the Secret Nova Scotia Tour Coordinator, you will guide tourists through all the hot spots on single day excursions sampling the best of the rural communities in this area!
Your primary focus will be the day-to-day operations of booking tours and being the engaging guide that leads them! Our goal is to accurately showcase the greatest local places to dine, visit and experience!
The position will have a starting wage of 15.00/hour for a minimum of 30 hours/week with the opportunity for 40 hours/week as the tour season progresses.
Job Responsibilities are:
- Booking of tour packages and coordinating with clients.
- Guiding small tour groups on our packaged tours while describing points of interest along the way, as well as being able to answer questions.
- Be able to stick to a strict itinerary and time table
- Available to work weekends
- Be sure waivers are signed and collected
- Some administrative duties
- Future Tour development
Qualified Candidates must:
- Be 19+
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Be positive and outgoing – putting your spin on the tour is encouraged! Make it your own!
- Have an understanding of social media platforms
- Eligible for the START program https://novascotia.ca/employmentnovascotia/programs/start.asp OR the Graduate to Opportunity program https://novascotia.ca/programs/graduate-to-opportunity/
If you meet the criteria above and would like to join our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Check out trurobuzz.com and oobounds.ca for more info on the businesses!